Human capital in the labor market in the context of digitalization of the economy of Kazakhstan and the spiritual revival of society
Scientific supervisor Chulanova Z.K., Candidate of Economic Sciences, Leading Researcher
The aim of the first stage (2018 y.) – study of theoretical and methodological foundations and approaches to the formation of a new quality of human capital in the digitalization of the economy of Kazakhstan and the spiritual revival of society.
Results of the first stage (2018 y.) the development of the conceptual foundations of the formation of a new quality of human capital in the digitalization of the economy of Kazakhstan and the spiritual revival of society, in particular:
- theoretical approaches to the formation of a new quality of human capital are substantiated and its main characteristics determined in conditions of spiritual renewal of society;
- studied the basic principles and the most important directions of the development of human capital, used in world practice in the conditions of the formation of a knowledge-based economy;
- the methodology of a three-level approach to assessing the state of human capital based on the application of income, cost and expert methods has been substantiated;
- substantiated new approaches to the formation of the institutional and organizational base of a new quality of human capital;
- the specific characteristics of quality employment in the new economy are substantiated and the main directions for its provision are determined.
The aim of the second stage (2019 y.) – analysis of the state of human capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan and determination of the characteristics of employment in terms of professional renewal.
Results of the second stage is to identify the features of the formation of the development of human capital in Kazakhstan and ensure its professional renewal, in particular:
- The features of development and factors ensuring the competitiveness of human capital of Kazakhstan at the present stage of development of the economy and society are determined.
- The directions and factors of transformation of the content of labor and the related requirements for human capital have been determined.
- The positive and negative aspects of the impact of technological changes on employment and the labor market have been identified.
- The most demanded skills of workers in the conditions of digitalization of the economy are determined.
- The analysis of the parameters of human capital has been carried out and the features of its development in the field of education and health have been identified, a definition has been given and factors for the formation of social capital have been identified.
- An analysis of the institutional and organizational mechanisms for the development of a new quality of human capital in the Republic of Kazakhstan was carried out and its shortcomings were identified.
Scientific results are reflected in the following foreign rating editions of RSCI and SCOPUS databases:
- Chulanova Z.K., Satybaldin A.A., Koshanov A.K. Methodology for Assessing the State of Human Capital in the Context of Innovative Development of the Economy: a Three-Level Approach. // Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business. – 2019. – 6 (1). – P.321-328. http://www.jafeb.org/journal/article.php?code=22233
- Chulanova Z.K. Regulating Kazakhstan’s Labor Relations under New Socio-economic Conditions. // E-Journal of International and Comparative Labour Studies, Volume 8, No. 3, September-October 2019. – 47-67. http://ejcls.adapt.it/index.php/ejcls_adapt/article/view/705
- Koshanov А.K. Urbanization and social problems of territorial development. // Society and economics. – 2019. – №2. – P.64-82. http://www.inecon.org/docs/2019/Koshanov_SE_2_2019.pdf
The aim of the third stage (2020) is to substantiate the priorities and mechanisms for improving the quality of human capital and knowledge-intensive jobs.
Results of the third stage:
- The priority directions of development and functioning of human capital at the present stage of development of Kazakhstan’s society are determined.
- The socio-economic mechanisms for improving the quality of human capital are substantiated, including approaches to managing the development of human resources based on the creation of a competency model.
- The risks and benefits of creating knowledge-intensive jobs are identified, and criteria and indicators for assessing the conditions for their creation are determined.
- Proposals have been developed to improve the institutional and organizational mechanisms for the formation of high-quality human capital in Kazakhstan in the process of digitalization of the economy.
- The main directions of the youth employment policy in the knowledge-based economy have been determined.
Scientific results are reflected in the following rating publications of the Web of Science, SCOPUS, RSCI databases:
- Chulanova Z.K. (co-authored). Diffusion of innovations, knowledge spillovers and economic growth of the regions of Kazakhstan: mutual impact. // The Bulletin of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan. – 2020. – №3. – P.151-159. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32014/2020.2518–1467.81
- Chulanova Z.K. (co-authored). Approaches to Assessing the Unevenness of Innovative Development of the Regions of Kazakhstan. Proceedings of the IBIMA Vision 2025: Education Excellence and Management of Innovations through Sustainable Economic Competitive Advantage, Madrid, Spain, November 2019. – P.5921-5929. https://ibima.org/accepted-paper/approaches-to-assessing-the-unevenness-of-innovative-development-of-the-regions-of-kazakhstan/
- Chulanova Z.K. Developpement du capital humain du Kazakhstan dans le contexte de la formation d’une economie innovante. // International scientific journal «Global science and innovations: Central Asia». – 2020. – № 3(1). – 129-133. http://bobek-kz.com/post/70
- Сатыбалдин А.А., Дауранов И.Н., Чуланова З.К., Абилкаир Н.А. Совершенствование национальной системы квалификаций как фактор формирования нового качества человеческого капитала. // Экономика: стратегия и практика. – 2020. – №3. – С.11-23. http://jesp.ieconom.kz/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/1-Catybaldin.pdf
A letter-reference on the use of the results in preparing the recommendation of the conference held as part of the AEF-2019, No. 39-22-528 dated 06/03/2019, signed by the Deputy Chairman of the Board of the IEI MNE RK.