Human capital in the labor market in the context of digitalization of the economy of Kazakhstan and the spiritual revival of society
Scientific supervisor Chulanova Z.K., Candidate of Economic Sciences, Leading Researcher
The aim of the first stage (2018 y.) – study of theoretical and methodological foundations and approaches to the formation of a new quality of human capital in the digitalization of the economy of Kazakhstan and the spiritual revival of society.
Result of the first stage (2018 y.) the development of the conceptual foundations of the formation of a new quality of human capital in the digitalization of the economy of Kazakhstan and the spiritual revival of society, in particular:
- theoretical approaches to the formation of a new quality of human capital are substantiated and its main characteristics determined in conditions of spiritual renewal of society;
- studied the basic principles and the most important directions of the development of human capital, used in world practice in the conditions of the formation of a knowledge-based economy;
- the methodology of a three-level approach to assessing the state of human capital based on the application of income, cost and expert methods has been substantiated;
- substantiated new approaches to the formation of the institutional and organizational base of a new quality of human capital;
- the specific characteristics of quality employment in the new economy are substantiated and the main directions for its provision are determined.
The aim of the second stage (2019 y.) – analysis of the state of human capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan and determination of the characteristics of employment in terms of professional renewal.
Result of the second stage is to identify the features of the formation of the development of human capital in Kazakhstan and ensure its professional renewal, in particular:
- The features of development and factors ensuring the competitiveness of human capital of Kazakhstan at the present stage of development of the economy and society are determined.
- The directions and factors of transformation of the content of labor and the related requirements for human capital have been determined.
- The positive and negative aspects of the impact of technological changes on employment and the labor market have been identified.
- The most demanded skills of workers in the conditions of digitalization of the economy are determined.
- The analysis of the parameters of human capital has been carried out and the features of its development in the field of education and health have been identified, a definition has been given and factors for the formation of social capital have been identified.
- An analysis of the institutional and organizational mechanisms for the development of a new quality of human capital in the Republic of Kazakhstan was carried out and its shortcomings were identified.
– An analysis of youth employment was carried out and the main measures to improve the situation of youth in the Kazakhstan labor market were identified.
Scientific results are reflected in the following foreign rating editions of RSCI and SCOPUS databases:
- Chulanova Z.K., Satybaldin A.A., Koshanov A.K. Methodology for Assessing the State of Human Capital in the Context of Innovative Development of the Economy: a Three-Level Approach. // Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business. – 2019. – 6 (1). – P.321-328. http://www.jafeb.org/journal/article.php?code=22233
- Chulanova Z.K. Regulating Kazakhstan’s Labor Relations under New Socio-economic Conditions. // E-Journal of International and Comparative Labour Studies, Volume 8, No. 3, September-October 2019. – 47-67. http://ejcls.adapt.it/index.php/ejcls_adapt/article/view/705
- Koshanov А.K. Urbanization and social problems of territorial development. // Society and economics. – 2019. – №2. – P.64-82. http://www.inecon.org/docs/2019/Koshanov_SE_2_2019.pdf
A letter-reference on the use of the results in preparing the recommendation of the conference held as part of the AEF-2019, No. 39-22-528 dated 06/03/2019, signed by the Deputy Chairman of the Board of the IEI MNE RK.