Intellectual support of science-intensive economy in Kazakhstan: potential, effects and prospects
Leader of the Research project Ruzanov R.M., PhD in Economics, Leading Researcher
The aim of the first stage (2018) of the study is to develop a methodology for assessing the intellectual potential and professional appearance of the workforce at the national and regional levels.
The main results of the first stage of research (2018):
– theoretical substantiation of providing knowledge-intensive economy with intellectual resources;
– methodological approach to identification of qualitative and quantitative parameters of intellectual support of science-intensive economy is defined;
– the structure of intellectual potential is substantiated and its influence on the professional appearance of the labor resources of the country and regions is determined;
– a system of criteria and indicators for assessing the level of intellectual support of the knowledge-intensive economy at the level of the country and regions.
Scientific results are reflected in the following foreign rating editions of RSCI and SCOPUS databases:
Сагиева Р.К., Зиядин С.Т. Анализ состояния готовности национальной экономики Казахстана для перехода на наукоемкие стандарты // Фундаментальные исследования. – 2017. – №11-1. – С.244-247 (РИНЦ, импакт-фактор 0,596) https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30558770
The aim of the second stage (2019) is to assess the intellectual potential of the regions based on the use of an electronic Atlas “InnoMap.Kz»
The main results of the second stage of research (2019):
– assessment of the state of intellectual potential of Kazakhstan and its regions for the development of knowledge-based economy;
– the dynamics and structure of investments in the intellectual potential of the country and its regions are determined;
-socio-economic consequences of insufficient investment in the intellectual potential of the country are determined;
– electronic Atlas used “InnoMap.Kz” to assess the intellectual potential of the country and its regions, its parameters are adapted to the conditions of the knowledge-intensive economy.
Scientific results are reflected in the following foreign rating publications of the SCOPUS database:
1. Sagiyeva, R., Zhuparova, A., Ruzanov, R., Doszhan, R., & Askerov, A. (2018). Intellectual input of development by knowledge-based economy: Problems of measuring in countries with developing markets. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 6(2), 711-728. doi:10.9770/jesi.2018.6.2(17) http://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2018.6.2.
2. Alibekova, G., Tleppayev, A. Medeni, T.D., Ruzanov, R. (2019). Determinants of Technology Commercialization Ecosystem or Universities in Kazakhstan. Journal Of Asian Finance Economics and Business, 6(4), 271-279. https://doi.org/10.13106/jafeb.2019.vol6.no4.271
1. Reference on the use of research results in teaching activities from A. Baitursynov Kostanay State University № 15-30-12/2334 dated 19.12.2018 signed by the Vice-rector for research and internationalization Zh. Zharlygasov.