Intellectual support of science-intensive economy in Kazakhstan: potential, effects and prospects
Leader of the Research project Ruzanov R.M., PhD in Economics, Leading Researcher
The aim of the first stage (2018) of the study is to develop a methodology for assessing the intellectual potential and professional appearance of the workforce at the national and regional levels.
The main results of the first stage of research (2018):
– theoretical substantiation of providing knowledge-intensive economy with intellectual resources;
– methodological approach to identification of qualitative and quantitative parameters of intellectual support of science-intensive economy is defined;
– the structure of intellectual potential is substantiated and its influence on the professional appearance of the labor resources of the country and regions is determined;
– a system of criteria and indicators for assessing the level of intellectual support of the knowledge-intensive economy at the level of the country and regions.
Scientific results are reflected in the following foreign rating editions of RSCI and SCOPUS databases:
1) Analysis of the state of readiness of the national economy of Kazakhstan for the transition to science-intensive standards. Basic research (the Russian science citation index, impact factor 0,596) ISSN 1812-http://fundamental-research.EN
2) Foreign experience in providing intellectual resources for science-intensive economy creative economy – (RSCI, impact factor 0,463)
The aim of the second stage (2019) is to assess the intellectual potential of the regions based on the use of an electronic Atlas “InnoMap.Kz»
The main results of the second stage of research (2019):
– assessment of the state of intellectual potential of Kazakhstan and its regions for the development of knowledge-based economy;
– the dynamics and structure of investments in the intellectual potential of the country and its regions are determined;
-socio-economic consequences of insufficient investment in the intellectual potential of the country are determined;
– electronic Atlas used “InnoMap.Kz” to assess the intellectual potential of the country and its regions, its parameters are adapted to the conditions of the knowledge-intensive economy.
Scientific results are reflected in the following foreign rating publications of the SCOPUS database:
Intellectual input of development by knowledge-based economy: problems of measuring in the countries with developing markets // The International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues. 2345-0282 ISSN (online).-2018 Volume 6. – P. 711-728 (Scopus). https://jssidoi.org/jesi/article/24