September 18, 2020 Institute of Economics Committee of science Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan held an international scientific-practical online-conference «THE ECONOMY OF KAZAKHSTAN IN THE SYSTEM OF MEGACRISIS: PROBLEMS AND WAYS OF STABILIZATION». The initiator of the conference theme was the hero of the day, Academician of the National academy of Sciences, doctor of economics, prof. Uraz Baimuratov.
Leading foreign and domestic speakers were invited to make presentations on the main areas of the conference: Nobel peace prize winner, Honored scientist of the Russian Federation, doctor of technical sciences, prof. Timashev S. A., doctor of economics, professor, RUDN Chursin A.A., editor-in-chief of the magazine “Kazak Eli” (Turkey) Yerolkyn Gainetulla, doctor of economics, professor, director of the Research institute of regional development Alimbayev A. A., doctor of economics, professor Satbayev Univercity Kazieva R. K.
The conference program covered the following topical issues:
1. Modern megacrisis and challenges of the new reality
2. Sustainability and self-sufficiency of the national economy: lessons from the pandemic
3. Social priorities and spiritual modernization in the face of megacrisis challenges
4. People in the new digital world: new opportunities and risks.
5. Science and technology: global trends and national response
A collection of articles will be published at the end of the conference.